Bhavish Aggarwal Introduction
The life story of Ola founder Bhavish Agarwal is inspiring. Bhavish Aggarwal Biography – Founder of Ola – Today Bhavesh Agarwal has a business of crores. He left Microsoft’s job because he wanted to start his own business. Bhavesh Agarwal, the founder of Ola, was born on 25 August 1985 in Ludhiana, Punjab. He currently resides in Mumbai (Maharashtra). He was born in a middle-class family, and today he is the owner of crores.
भाविश अग्रवाल जीवन परिचय हिंदी में – “ Click here “
Name – Bhavish Aggarwal
Born – 28 August 1985
Age – 37 years (2022)
Place of Birth – Ludhiana Punjab
Profession – Business Owner “OLA Cab”
Current Address – Mumbai, Maharashtra
Net Worth – $500 million (2022)
OLA Net Worth – $6.5 Billion (2022)
Father– Naresh Kumar Agarwal
Mother– Usha Agarwal
Wife– Rajlakshmi Agarwal
Company launch – 3rd December 2010
Bhavish aggarwal family
Bhavish was born in Ludhiana, Punjab. His father’s name is Naresh Kumar Agarwal, and mother’s name is Usha Agarwal. Both Bhavesh Agarwal’s parents are doctors. His father is an orthopedic surgeon, and his mother is a pathologist. His brother’s name is Ankush Agarwal, and his wife is Usha Agarwal. Bhavish Aggarwal left the job of Microsoft to start his own business. His family members were very angry with this, because in the beginning of any business, there is a risk. But when Bhavish started getting funds for “Ola Cab”, he happily started getting the support of his family members too.
Bhavish’s Education and Career
Bhavish Aggarwal did his schooling from Sacred Heart Convent School, Ludhiana. He has done B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay in his (B.Tech) studies. He is very smart from the beginning. Bhavesh completed his further studies from IIT Bombay in 2008. Bhavish Aggarwal has also secured 23rd rank in AIR – JEE exam. After that he started his job as a research intern at Microsoft India. He worked here only for 2 years because he did not want to do the job. He had to start his own business.
OLA company inspiration and beginnings
Bhavish Aggarwal co-founded “Ola Cab” in Bangalore in January 2011 with Ankit Bhati (friend). Bhavish Aggarwal got the inspiration to start Ola company because of an incident that happened to him.
When Bhavish Aggarwal used to work in Microsoft, then he went somewhere during work. During this journey, he had booked a car to go from Bangalore to Bandipur. His service was very bad. Halfway through them, the driver started asking for money. When Bhavish refused, the driver did not treat him well. He got down from the car in the middle of the journey, and traveled further by bus. Then it came to his mind that what happened to me must have happened to many people. Then he decided that he would quit his job and start working as a travel agent.
He started the Olatrip.com website along with his friend. Which used to provide cabs to people for out station trips. Initially, he had to face many problems, but gradually his earnings increased and now he is earning in crores. Bhavish Aggarwal’s company Ola Cabs has not bought a single car of his company till date. The company has taken all the car’s on rent, and is running its business like this. He has done this so that he can provide cab services to the passengers (people) anywhere in India.
Ola cab booking website – ” Click here “
After the success of OLA cabs, Bhavish Aggarwal also started a cab lending arm named Ola Fleet in his company in 2015. Which is a subsidiary of ANI Technology Pvt Ltd, the parent company of Ola Cabs.
In the year 2016, the company launched a major service called Ola play. Which today became the world’s first connected car platform. This gives better convenience to the passengers. This includes apps, music, Sony LIV, audio compass, etc.
Ola also has a smartphone app. It has become the most used for cab booking.
( Ola cab booking app link )
Bhavish Agarwal Awards and Honors
- Global Growth Company Award by World Economic Forum in 2014.
- Innovation in Transportation Award by Frost & Sullivan in 2014.
- Startup of the Year Award by Economic Times in 2015.
- Leadership Award for Outstanding Startup by Forbes India in 2015.
- Consumer Internet Company of the Year Award 2015 by VCC Circle.
- Unicorn of the Year Award by NDTV in 2016.
- Young Tuxer Award by CNBC TV18 in 2016.
- 30 under 30 Award by Forbes India in 2016.
- Startup of the Year 2016 by Business Standard.
- Mobility Liter by Express IT Awards in 2016.
- Entrepreneur of the Year Award by Economic Times in 2017.
- Disruptar of the Year Award by Asia Business Leader Award in 2017.
- ID Person of the Year 2018 by Cybermedia ICT Business Awards.
- CEO of the Year Award by SABER Awards South Asia in the year 2019.
Some thoughts of Bhavish Aggarwal
- There is an entrepreneur in all of us.
- Bollywood stars also use autos in a hurry in Mumbai.
- Safety is a top priority for us, and all of our drivers are fully certified; All of them are checked. Their addresses are checked. Background checks are done. The extent to which the Indian system makes it possible to test.
- Focus on solving real problems and not on making money. There will be enough buyers for your solution. You will help improve the lives of some people, and money will follow.
See these too
Q. Who is Bhavish Agarwal?
ans.- Founder of Ola.
Q: How old is Bhavish Agarwal?
ans. – 37 yr (2022)
Q.Who owns Ola?
ans. – Bhavish Agarwal.
Q. Ola company belongs to which country?
ans. – India
Q. When was CAB established?
ans. – 3rd December 2010